9.20.2026

Highs and Lows

On my visits with some of my young women I asked them to give me 3 highs and 3 lows. So I asked my boys to do the same: 

Landon: 

Highs:

  1. Watching my boys’ do their things 
  2. Date night with Becs 
  3. Picking up a couple of xtra night shifts and being home during the day 

Lows:

  1. Watching my boys do their things 
  2. Boat season being over 
  3. Feeling tired cause I’ve been a little sick

Jax: 

Highs: 

  1. Asked maren hoco
  2. Went to Dax’s football game
  3. Got put on varsity for xc    
Lows:

  1. Saw snake on run hurt hip
  2. Couldn’t go to Montana
  3. Had bunch of homework 

Ty: 

Highs: 

  1. Played good in my soccer game 
  2. My knee is feeling better 
  3. Band and math are really fun 
Lows 
  1. Didn’t get to play as much as I wanted in my soccer game as I wanted 
  2. Schools still not as fun as I want it to be 
  3. I got a bad cut cause I fell off my bike 

Luke: 

Highs: 

  1. Finishing Harry Potter 3
  2. BYU beating Colorado State & 49s beat the dolphins 
  3. Me and Ty are starting to make a bike course 
  4. Hunter came over to play 
  5. I caught a two point conversion 
Lows 
  1. I lost my football game 
  2. I’m sad that I didn’t get the time I wanted in my cross country meet and 7th place 
  3. I got stung by a bee

Brigs:

Highs: 

  1. I did two laps in 6 minutes 
  2. BYU won 
  3. I colored 
  4. Oh and I rode the bus for the first time 
Lows 
  1. Ashton got beat by Abe 
  2. I didn’t get to be Luke’s buddy for reading 
  3. Me and Samuel didn’t catch any grasshoppers and we were chased by a coyote…  (Mom is not sure if that’s true or not) 

Becs: 

Highs: 

  1. The weather has been amazing 
  2. We had a good weekend all together as a family 
  3. I was able to support a lot of my young women this week
Lows 
  1. I think our life is too busy and I don’t know how to change it
  2. I ate the last peach of the season
  3. My cousin Autumn has cancer